This is an infographic on How to create a Personalized Signature in 6 steps. Clear and simple. Explore BrandMyMail and discover the difference in Email Marketing! Visit us at www.brandmymail.com
Like we have promised, today is the first day of BrandMyMail’s new Template Challenge.
We would like to invite all of you to join us and participate!
This Template Challenge is a great opportunity for you to share your business, your skills and basically share with us what you do – YOUR BRAND.
All this Challenge needs from you is a couple of minutes and some creativity. Or, if you like, you can save some time and share with us the template (s) you normally send to your customers, etc.
During this month of November we will be available to receive as many Templates as you wish. So send us how many as you feel like! Please check the rules below, but if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
Template Challenge Regulation
● This Challenge is focused on creating Email Templates.
● The Challenge will be launched on BrandMyMail blog http://blog.brandmymail.com/ and also posted on BMM Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BrandMyMail/133869540023959
● The duration is approximately one month: from 01.11.2013 until 30.11.2013
● All templates must be sent by email with your Name, Company Name (if applicable), and Template Theme to [email protected]
● The winner, the second and third place will be chosen by a BrandMyMail juri, composed by elements of the BrandMyMail Founders, Marketing Department and Development and Design Team.
● The Top 3 Templates have to comply with the three following rules:
➔ Transparency of its meaning/goal
● The Winner will have a Premium Service for free, during 3 years;
● The Second place will have 2 years of Free Premium Service;
● The Third place will have 1 year of free Premium Service.
● The prizes will be given at the beginning of 2014 or the date of your subscription renewal. We will contact you in order to know what do you prefer.
● If you are a new user the prizes will be the same.
● All templates will feature BrandMyMail Facebook and Pinterest page at http://www.pinterest.com/brandmymailcom/
We are waiting for your templates, so START NOW! ;)